Reduce the risk of working at height by viewing the free Access Industry Forum (AIF) videos.
The free-to-view Toolbox Talks include an online test to ensure that viewers have understood their content, so they are a great tool for educating your staff too.
The five new videos in the Toolbox Talks series cover the following important issues:
- IPAF - Planning an emergency rescue using MEWPS
- IPAF - Preventing entrapment using a MEWP
- The Ladder Association - How to inspect your ladder
- ATLAS - Steeplejacks: Best practice guidance
- FASET - Safety nets: Maintenance and test requirements
The Toolbox Talks can be viewed at: www.accessindustryforum.org.uk/vtt.htm