Perfect for more complex and bespoke incident reporting Altius’s new Health & Safety tool rivals existing ‘out of the box’ systems. Used by leading retailer Debenhams the tool is fully configurable offering a truly flexible approach to reporting and tracking incidents.
- A fully bespoke system
- Full audit trail of accidents and incidents, ideal for demonstrating compliance at audit
- Real-time visibility of all data
- Dashboard reporting statistics
- Full incident investigation staging feature
- Multiple user access levels
- Reporting feature for none system users
- Automatic escalation facility
- Ability to create workflows which will trigger specific events, e.g. an email alert
- Numerous options to filter searches by location, date, incident type etc.
- Ability to save results to Excel
- Conditional questioning, triggered only when specific information is input
- Integration to any existing Exigo system, or as a standalone system
What Debenhams say:
“Feedback on the system was nothing but positive comments. The stores love the system and find it easy to use, and it’s no exaggeration to say words like “brilliant” and “fantastic” were flowing freely”.
Read the full case study for Debenhams here..... or download the full case study pack below.
To find out more about the exciting release, email the Altius team on firstname.lastname@example.org.